- Visit the culturally rich and sophisticated town of Buzios
- Stroll along the cobbled streets of Buzios during a guided walking tour
- Enjoy free time to explore Buzios on your own
- Discover some of the world's greatest beaches
- Shop and dine in the sophisticated boutiques and restaurants of Buzios
Book a Buzios day tour from Rio de Janeiro to discover one of the most popular attractions on the outskirts of Rio de Janeiro, Buzios. An idyllic, exotic paradise, which was long ago inhabited by pirates and was recently, selected internationally, as a destination with one of the top 10 most beautiful beaches in the world. With more than 20 magnificent beaches and crystal clear waters it’s not hard to see why Buzios is where most Brazilians choose to go on holiday!
On this special Buzios day tour you will travel from Rio de Janeiro along the beautiful coastal road of Costa do Sol until reaching the glamorous Brazilian town of Buzios. Once you arrive in Buzios, you will have the chance to explore this beautiful coastal town, its beaches and local village life before you board the sightseeing boat tour, waiting to take you along a breath taking itinerary in between Buzios’ dreamy tropical islands. There will also be a short boat ride to some beaches and islands in the region. Your Buzios day trip from Rio will end on a high. Then return to the city of Rio, feeling refreshed and relaxed after a day on the beach, exploring the breath taking tropical shorelines.
Book now and be sure not to miss out on this spectacular full day tour from Rio de Janeiro to Buzios and discover one of the most amazing locations and top beaches in the world, let alone Brazil.
- Bilingual Tour Guide
- Boat tour and lunch
- Round-trip transportation
- Pick up/Drop off: service is available to most major hotels in Sao Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana
- Drinks and desserts
Notes: Sites visited may change depending on current traffic conditions, weather, street closures or other factors that may arise.